[openstack-tc] TC Meeting tomorrow Tue Nov 3rd, 20:00 UTC

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Nov 4 11:08:09 UTC 2015

Thierry Carrez wrote:
> It was great seeing you all last week! I have no idea if we will have
> quorum on this post-summit week, but if we have, we'll be discussing the
> following items tomorrow at 20:00 UTC:
>
> * Add senlin project to big tent [1]
> * Freezer application to join the Big Tent [2]
> * Added JavaScript to Common Testing Interface [3]
> * Introduce assert:can-upgrade tag [4] and assert:can-live-upgrade tag [5]
> * Open discussion
>   * Summit feedback
>   * Reconsidering delayed project team applications
>   * Automating objective tag updates
>
> [1] https://review.openstack.org/235172
> [2] https://review.openstack.org/239668
> [3] https://review.openstack.org/232756
> [4] https://review.openstack.org/239771
> [5] https://review.openstack.org/239778

I was late due to technical issues and we didn't have that many people
showing up, so most of the agenda was deferred to next week. Thanks to
Robert for picking up the agenda and pushing open discussion topics.

Please review the Senlin and Freezer applications on Gerrit and start
the discussion there, so that we can move fast next week. Same for the
JavaScript CTI and the upgrade tags.

I'll start a few threads on -tc to cover the items I had for open
discussion.

Sorry again for the false start !