[openstack-tc] TC Meeting tomorrow Tue May 26th, 20:00 UTC

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue May 26 09:35:10 UTC 2015

Jay Pipes wrote:
> I'm on holiday this week, so won't make the meeting, but I will try to
> review all the proposed patches before the meeting tomorrow.

If we end up not being enough to discuss significant things (let's say
less than 8 of us), I suggest we only quickly process the following
items so that other people are not blocked:

* Add Scott Moser as extra-atc [1]
* Prepare for M release name poll [2]
* Add board-owned openstack/transparency-policy repo [4]

[1] https://review.openstack.org/181415
[2] https://review.openstack.org/183893
[4] https://review.openstack.org/183791

So if you have strong objections on those, please register them as a -1
on their reviews and I'll delay them until we have a full meeting next
week.