[openstack-tc] TC Meeting tomorrow Tue March 3rd, 20:00 UTC

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Tue Mar 3 08:18:32 UTC 2015

I write to apologise for the following foolish circumstances:

 - 12 years ago I had a child
 - we decided to school said child, instead of sending him to the salt mines
 - the school we picked (unbeknownst to me) is staffed by raving
communists who believe in "school camps"

Unfortunately, the communist school failed to consult with me about my
meeting schedule before setting the departure time for this
disturbingly uneducational junket to clash with tomorrows TC meeting.
I will thus be unable to attend said meeting, and render my apologies.

Michael

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 8:46 PM, Thierry Carrez <thierry at openstack.org> wrote:
> Dear TC members,
>
> We'll have a TC meeting tomorrow at 20:00 UTC, with the following agenda:
>
> * openstack-specs final rubberstamping
>   * Add TRACE definition to log guidelines [1]
> * Definition of the release:* tags [2]
> * Other governance changes
>   * Add ironic-lib to Ironic program [3]
>   * Add dib-utils as part of TripleO [4]
>   * Add mission statement for project 'Heat' [5]
>   * Adding Piet Kruithof as Horizon ATC [6]
> * Housekeeping
>   * Build list of teams from YAML file [7]
>   * Update the Infrastructure project homepage URL [8]
> * Open discussion
>   * Ops Summit in PHL next week
>
> [1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/145245
> [2] https://review.openstack.org/157322
> [3] https://review.openstack.org/157757
> [4] https://review.openstack.org/158365
> [5] https://review.openstack.org/154049
> [6] https://review.openstack.org/154271
> [7] https://review.openstack.org/125788
> [8] https://review.openstack.org/158371
>
> If all goes well, this agenda should leave a bit of time for open
> discussion around the next tags and project teams that should be
> introduced in the Kilo timeframe.
>
> See you tomorrow,
>
> --
> Thierry Carrez (ttx)