[openstack-tc] TC Meeting Tue Jul 14th, 20:00 UTC

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Jul 10 10:12:34 UTC 2015

Dear TC members,

We'll have a TC meeting Tuesday at 20:00 UTC. I'm posting the agenda
today since I'm taking Monday off. It's a long agenda again, I suspect
we won't go through it all and will defer some items to next week:

* Cross-project-spec final approval: Eventlet Best Practices [1]
* Add neutron to starter-kit:compute [2]
* Other tag definitions
  * Redefine release tags to match new models [3]
  * Add and apply vulnerability:managed tag [4]
  * No longer support attributes in tags [5]
* New project teams
  * RPM distribution packaging of OpenStack [6]
  * Add Fuel to OpenStack Projects [7]
  * Add the Delux Project [8]
* Remove cinder from starter-kit:compute [9]
* Workgroup reports
* Open discussion
  * Replacement chair for next week (or skip)

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/154642/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/196438
[3] https://review.openstack.org/198789
[4] https://review.openstack.org/199720