[openstack-tc] TC Meeting tomorrow Tue Dec 15th, 20:00 UTC

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 20:03:36 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Unfortunately, Dims and I have to be up at 3:45am to catch our early
morning flights out of Kiev... so I am going to bed before the TC
meeting tonight. I've added comments on the governance reviews -- most
notably [1].

Monty, just because I'm not there to argue with you in person doesn't
mean you shouldn't channel your inner leakypipes and argue with yourself
on the IRC channel.

I'll try to catch the IRC logs on the plane in the morning.

Best,
jay