[openstack-tc] Empty agenda for tomorrow's meeting

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Tue Dec 1 15:58:05 UTC 2015

On 01/12/15 10:04 +0100, Thierry Carrez wrote:
>Thierry Carrez wrote:
>> The agenda for tomorrow's meeting is completely empty (no review
>> requiring formal vote, no topic posted for discussion) so unless someone
>> has a last-minute something to add to the agenda on [1] today, I propose
>> we skip the TC meeting tomorrow.
>>
>> [1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/TechnicalCommittee
>
>OK it looks like we have a skip. Enjoy your extra free hour !

I don't want to ruin it for other folks but, I think we mentioned
something about discussing [0] on this week's meeting. Also, the
feedback seems to be quite good on that patch already.

I'm ok w/ moving it to next week and have a lenghtier agenda then.

Cheers,
Flavio

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/244782/