[openstack-tc] TC Meeting tomorrow Tue September 23rd, 20:00 UTC

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Sep 22 12:15:23 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

We'll have a TC meeting tomorrow at 20:00 UTC. Note that we need to come
back to Zaqar next week to discuss an aligned plan moving forward. There
are a number of threads on-going, so please participate to that in the
mean time. Also note that we have 2 Juno meetings left (including
tomorrow) before TC election season starts. If we decide to maintain TC
meetings during election season, we have 4 Juno meetings left before the
Kilo members replace some of us.

Our agenda for tomorrow is the following:

* Final pass on extra-atcs before PTL election roll generation
  * Add Juno Compute co-authored-by authors to extra-atcs. [1]
  * Adds Documentation co-authors as ATCs. [2]
  * Adds Telemetry Juno co-authors as ATCs [3]
  * Script to automate adding extra-atcs [4]
  * Naive script to verify extra-atc foundation status [5]
* Recommendation to Adopt DCO as CLA [6]
* Testing interface update
  * Import the Project Testing Interface description [7]
  * Two minor style cleanups [8]
  * Update testing interface to reflect reality [9]
  * Add a docs environment to the testing interface [10]
* Other governance changes
  * Propose guidelines for adopting new official projects [11]
  * Add openstack/designate-dashboard to the DNS Services program [12]
  * Add keystoneclient-kerberos repo to Keystone [13]
  * Add ha-guide to Documentation program [14]
  * Add reference to neutronincubator project [15]
* Open discussion

[1] https://review.openstack.org/119666
[2] https://review.openstack.org/119757
[3] https://review.openstack.org/119794