[openstack-tc] Briefing on bylaws changes

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Sep 10 14:44:19 UTC 2014

Mark McClain wrote:
> On Sep 9, 2014, at 5:45 PM, Thierry Carrez <thierry at openstack.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi TC members,
>>
>> Mark Radcliffe reached out to provide the same presentation on proposed
>> bylaws changes to the Technical Committee that was presented to the
>> Board. It would be a conference call.
>>
>> The proposed time is Thursday, Sept. 18 at 15:00 UTC (8am Pacific). I
>> know it sucks for mikal, but I'm pretty sure the documents will be
>> communicated in advance and the phone call is just package padding. Let
>> me know if that works for most of you.
>>
>> Regards,
>>

> I can make it.

OK, looks like we have critical mass at this proposed time, so I
confirmed it. I insisted that we should get the supporting materials
ASAP in order to prepare for the call, and the discussion on the
proposed changes is likely to happen on the -tc ML rather than during
the phone "briefing" anyway, so it's not a big deal if some of you can't
make it to the call.

I'll keep you posted.