[openstack-tc] Handling co-authored-by in PTL elections

Joe Gordon joe.gordon0 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 01:40:51 UTC 2014

If we are using Co-Authored-By tags why not add something to automatically
look for them in the git logs, I have a hunch other projects will have
similar cases?

git log --grep=Co-Authored-By --since=6.months | grep "Co-Authored-By" |
sort | uniq

Gives a quick and dirty list that can be compared to the regular author
list.