[openstack-tc] Handling co-authored-by in PTL elections

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Sun Sep 7 00:28:01 UTC 2014

On 09/05/2014 11:38 PM, Michael Still wrote:
> If I knew when you were going to generate the list of voting ATCs, I
> would be happy to propose a review against extra-atcs which lists all
> the co-authored-bys for nova before then. It would require a TC
> review, but we're actually pretty fast at those for mechanical things.
>
> Michael
This seems to be the easiest/fastest way to accomplish your goal.

The electoral rolls will be generated after September 26, 2014 05:59
UTC, so please have any and all changes merged to the extra-atcs file
prior to that date/time to ensure those names are included in the
intended projects for the ptl and tc electoral rolls. (The cut off date
for eligibility is the same for both elections.)

Thanks, let me know if there are any other questions/details I can help
with,
Anita.