[openstack-tc] Handling co-authored-by in PTL elections

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Sat Sep 6 03:38:54 UTC 2014

If I knew when you were going to generate the list of voting ATCs, I
would be happy to propose a review against extra-atcs which lists all
the co-authored-bys for nova before then. It would require a TC
review, but we're actually pretty fast at those for mechanical things.

Michael

--
Rackspace Australia