[openstack-tc] Handling co-authored-by in PTL elections

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Fri Sep 5 23:09:31 UTC 2014

Hi.

I bring this up because Nova has a large example of this in Juno, and
I want to make sure we handle it nicely. If this is the wrong list,
feel free to cc others.

I'd like to see co-authored-by confer ATC status. Or, I'd like to at
least see a discussion on if it should.

This is of interest for me because the ironic nova driver is in the
process of merging, and we've used co-authored-by to acknowledge the
contributions of the various authors when we lose the git history from
the remote repository. It think its a nice touch, but I'd also like to
see those authors get ATC.

Does anyone object to this? How do I make it happen?

Michael

--
Rackspace Australia