[openstack-tc] TC Meeting tomorrow Tue July 8th, 20:00 UTC

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Jul 28 09:42:25 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

We'll be having a TC meeting tomorrow Tuesday at 20:00 UTC. The agenda
is a bit busy, and I don't expect we'll have time to cover everything,
but here it is:

* Check progress on gap coverage plans (post-j2 edition)
* Blessing Heat gap coverage plan
* Propose Rally for Incubation [1]
* Expand scope of the Identity program
  * Expand scope of the Identity program to include auditing [2]
  * Rename the "Identity" program [3]
* Other governance changes
  * Add repository glance.store to glance [4]
  * Adds the openstack/os-net-config to TripleO... [5]
  * Adding Horizon mission statement [6]
* Cosmetic governance changes
  * Updates the Designate repo namespace to openstack/ [7]
  * Sync programs.yaml with current gerrit repos [8]
  * use ">" to indicate multiline mission statements [9]
* Open discussion
  * Block Storage abstractions in Cinder [10]

[1] https://review.openstack.org/108502
[2] https://review.openstack.org/109664
[3] https://review.openstack.org/108739
[4] https://review.openstack.org/107585