[openstack-tc] OpenStack 4th Birthday Party at OSCON

Allison Price allison at openstack.org
Fri Jul 11 17:05:43 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

During July, we are celebrating the OpenStack community and user growth over the past year with user group celebrations around the world, and a party in a few weeks during OSCON in Portland.

If you are attending OSCON in a couple of weeks, I would like to invite you to join the Foundation in celebrating the OpenStack 4th Birthday on July 22nd at Union/Pine, which is walking distance from the convention center. You can register for free here and find walking directions from the conference to the venue here. The doors officially open at 7pm PDT, but we would like to invite TC members to arrive early at 6:30pm to mingle with Foundation staff and the board of directors.

If you are unable to attend the party in Portland, we have more than 50 user groups around the world throwing events during July, so find out if your local user group is planning a celebration.

Cheers,
Allison