[openstack-tc] Volunteers for Travel Support Program committee Paris

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Tue Jul 1 23:53:16 UTC 2014

Hello folks,

we're about to start the new cycle and try to do it much earlier this
time since we couldn't accommodate two people in Atlanta due to visa
issues. The tentative timeline is to close applications for Paris in
August in order to have two full months for applicants to get visas.

In the next couple of days we'll publish the call for candidates to
Paris on openstack.org/blog and will update the wiki page with all the
relevant info https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Travel_Support_Program

I'd appreciate to have two volunteers from the TC to add to Michael
Still (who confirmed his availability already).

Volunteers are asked to evaluate the applications during one week around
August, that's it.

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Travel_Support_Program#How_the_decision_is_made

Please reply offlist, I'll add you to the wiki page and to the mlist for
the committee.

Cheers,
stef