[openstack-tc] recommendation to deprecate XML in new major API versions

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Jan 14 14:03:13 UTC 2014

Added to the TC backlog.

Note: while we know that this is unlikely to be very productive, we
still need to discuss that in public rather than on a moderated ML... so
I propose we reuse the openstack-dev Nova v3 API no-xml thread to
further discuss that. If for any reason the discussion there ends up way
too nova-specific, we should probably have a specific thread about this
universal "recommendation" sometimes next week.