[openstack-tc] Savanna graduation status

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Feb 27 09:26:10 UTC 2014

Sergey Lukjanov wrote:
> I'd like to follow-up Savanna graduation status. All requirements
> listed in the [0] has been solved. You can find details in [1].
>
> So, I'd like to ask for Savanna graduation review topic addition to
> the TC meetings backlog. :)

We usually automatically review all projects in incubation at the end of
each cycle, after feature freeze (and before the start of the PTL
elections process on March 28).

I don't mind putting Savanna's graduation on the agenda earlier, but
only if there isn't anything more pressing to discuss. I'll keep you posted.