[openstack-tc] Joint Board / TC meeting: Sunday May 11, 3pm, Atlanta

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Feb 14 13:01:00 UTC 2014

Members of the TC,

We'll have a joint Foundation Board / Technical Committee meeting in
Atlanta on Sunday, May 11th, just before the OpenStack Summit. That
joint meeting should start at 3pm, last until 5pm and will be co-chaired
by the chairman of the Board and the Technical Committee chair. It will
be open to other community members.

Now, since we'll renew 7 of our members (and the chair) in April we
don't exactly know who will have to be present. Members whose term ends
in October should plan to be present. Candidates for the TC election in
April should also plan travel accordingly.

The precise location and agenda for this joint meeting will be detailed
in the coming weeks.

Regards,