[openstack-tc] Nominations for the User committee

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Aug 25 08:13:45 UTC 2014

Anne Gentle wrote:
> Thank you for the reminder! I sent email addresses separately.
>
> All, I also added Jacob Walcik as a nominee, he works with lots of
> private clouds here at Rackspace and is in a highly technical role here.

Thanks a lot for all the names. I'd like to suggest Andrew Mitry from
Comcast. I'll contact them all individually to check if they would like
to be part of it, and then we'll probably do a Condorcet with the
remaining choices.

> Is there a limit to one person representing the TC for the committee? I
> know there's plenty of work to go around so maybe we recruit based on
> our first list for one but then try to fill more positions?

The user committee is currently only two members, one chosen by the
Board (Tim Bell) and one chosen by the TC. I agree they could use more
members, but so far we are only asked to nominate one person.

Cheers,