[openstack-tc] Nominations for the User committee

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Fri Aug 22 20:04:55 UTC 2014

Thank you for the reminder! I sent email addresses separately.

All, I also added Jacob Walcik as a nominee, he works with lots of private
clouds here at Rackspace and is in a highly technical role here.

Is there a limit to one person representing the TC for the committee? I
know there's plenty of work to go around so maybe we recruit based on our
first list for one but then try to fill more positions?

Thanks,
Anne