[openstack-tc] TC Meeting tomorrow Tue August 19th, 20:00 UTC

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Aug 18 13:53:38 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

Back to our regular schedule, we'll have a TC meeting tomorrow Tuesday
at 20:00 UTC. under the suggestion of some TC members, I pushed back the
Rally discussion to next week to give one more week for the parties
involved and try to find a middle ground.

That leaves us with the following agenda:

* Manila for incubation (part 2)
  * Propose Shared File Systems program: [1]
  * Propose Manila for incubation [2]
* Graduation review: Barbican (part 1)
* New nominee for User committee
* Other governance changes
  * Rename marconi to zaqar [3]
  * Move DevStack to QA program [4]
  * Update kite repo and add python-kiteclient [5]
  * Add repository glance.store to glance [6]
* Open discussion

[1] https://review.openstack.org/111149
[2] https://review.openstack.org/113583
[3] https://review.openstack.org/114770
[4] https://review.openstack.org/112090
[5] https://review.openstack.org/114772
[6] https://review.openstack.org/107585

Note that I also posted the tentative agenda for our next 4 meetings on
the wiki page, we have a pretty busy schedule ahead !

Cheers,