[openstack-tc] See "Which program for Rally" thread on -dev

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Aug 8 11:57:21 UTC 2014

Thierry Carrez wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> To continue the discussion on Rally we had at the meeting yesterday, I
> started a thread to investigate the three options we have a bit deeper:
>
> http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-August/042055.html
>
> Please follow-up there!

Hey TC members,

I'd like to see more activity on the Rally -dev thread before we put
that question on the meeting agenda again. The discussion at the meeting
was quite busy but so far only Russell and Sean voiced their opinions on
the -dev thread. Any chance you could give it some thought ?

I'm also interested in Matt's view on this (as QA PTL). One thing I want
us to look into is how viable it would be to have Rally under the QA
program. Like detail under which conditions or roadmap would the QA
program be comfortable with it, and see if those conditions are
acceptable to Boris and his team. The teams may have different goals
here so maybe option 1 as detailed in the thread is simply not possible.

Cheers,