[openstack-tc] TC Meeting tomorrow Tue August 5th, 20:00 UTC

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Aug 4 11:35:00 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

We'll be having our TC meeting tomorrow Tuesday at 20:00 UTC, wth the
following agenda:

* Rally incubation request
  * Propose new SLA Management program [1]
  * Propose Rally for incubation in integrated release [2]
* Integrated projects and new requirements: Gap analysis for Swift [3]
* Identity program scope and rename, take 2
  * Expand scope of the Identity program to include auditing [4]
  * Rename the "Identity" program [5]
* Other governance changes
  * Add repository glance.store to glance [6]
  * use ">" to indicate multiline mission statements [7]
* Open discussion

[1] https://review.openstack.org/108502
[2] https://review.openstack.org/110638
[3] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/swift_gap_analysis
[4] https://review.openstack.org/109664
[5] https://review.openstack.org/108739
[6] https://review.openstack.org/107585
[7] https://review.openstack.org/109021

Clearly, we may not have time to cover more than the first two items, in
which case the other ones will be pushed back to next week.

Cheers,