[openstack-tc] The missing whys of incubation / integration requirements

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Mon Apr 14 16:17:08 UTC 2014

I agree in principle that why's are a good thing. I've been feeling recently that several of the things we do are just treated as a rule by folks. Since every single project rule and decision actually does have a reason for existence and a problem it was trying to solve, reasons listed and documented could certainly help things feel less like rule by fiat to newcomers.