[openstack-tc] Skip TC Meeting next Tuesday ?

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Sep 12 13:07:17 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I'll be in New Orleans for LinuxCon/CloudOpen and about to speak at
around the meetings time next Tuesday, so I won't be able to chair next
week's meeting (where we are supposed to close the discussion on
Savanna's incubation request).

Given that a number of other TC members will be in roughly the same
situation, and that the Savanna discussion on the mailing-list just got
started, I propose that we skip next week meeting and conclude this on
our September 24 meeting.

If for any reason skipping is not a good option, I'm also fine with
someone else volunteering to chair the meeting :)

Let me know what you think,