[openstack-tc] No TC meeting tomorrow ?

Mark Washenberger mark.washenberger at markwash.net
Mon May 13 14:31:38 UTC 2013

At some point, I would like to continue the discussion we had about
copyright headers. From what I saw, the resolution of legal-discuss was
actually that such headers are not necessary (nor indeed is explicitly
listing copyrights in NOTICE). I was having some problems with reply vs.
reply-to-list that day, so I would understand folks ending up reading it
the other way.