[openstack-tc] No TC meeting tomorrow ?

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Mar 18 14:59:15 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

We are still in the middle of the "Spring" TC transition, so unless
someone has something that needs to be urgently discussed, I'd like to
skip tomorrow's meeting (and next week's too). We can have the first TC
meeting of the Havana era on April 2 or April 9.

Quick update from the Incubation/Core joint committee: we are working
towards a final report, which should be presented to the Board of
Directors in April. The TC is supposed to review and approve it quickly
after that. Raw notes still available at
https://etherpad.openstack.org/IncUp

Cheers,

Chair, OpenStack Technical Committee