[openstack-tc] No TC meeting tomorrow ?

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Jan 28 09:06:46 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

As you may know[1] already I decided to withdraw the special motion I
proposed from the agenda, to allow for more discussion and design work
on that complex topic. So unless someone else in the committee picks it
up and wants to push it, we have nothing on tomorrow's agenda.

So I propose we skip this week's meeting and meet again next week, when
we can discuss Spring 2013 TC elections agenda and when the
Incubation/Core committee will be able to present a clear path forward
for currently-incubated projects.

Thoughts ? Objections ?

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2013-January/005035.html