[openstack-tc] TC Meeting tomorrow Tue Apr 30, 20:00 UTC

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Apr 29 13:25:59 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

Tomorrow at 20:00 UTC we'll have a TC meeting on #openstack-meeting with
the following (busy) agenda:

* RedDwarf Application for Incubation[1] - introduction discussion
(final discussion/decision expected on the May 7th meeting)

* Discussion: What is our goal with OpenStack WRT API behavior and
implementation[2]

[1] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-tc/2013-April/000154.html

[2] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-tc/2013-April/000169.html

Time permitting, we'll also discuss splitting[3] the Baremetal driver
out of Nova (especially which procedure the baremetal folks should
actually follow).

[3] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-tc/2013-April/000181.html

Cheers,

Chair, OpenStack Technical Committee