[openstack-tc] Reddwarf application for incubation

John Dickinson me at not.mn
Thu Apr 25 04:55:28 UTC 2013

AFAIK, we have yet to receive any direction from the OpenStack BoD on the question of the scope of OpenStack. As such, especially with somethink like Red Dwarf which appears to be completely built on top of existing OpenStack projects, should we wait to consider the application?

Perhaps having somewhat of a backup in incubation considerations will put some pressure on the BoD to more quickly answer the "what is OpenStack" question.

--John