[openstack-tc] Skipping TC meeting tomorrow (Apr 23)

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Apr 22 12:25:49 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone made it back home and recovered from this very intense
week. I propose that we skip tomorrow's meeting to give us time to catch
up and look into RedDwarf's incubation proposal in more detail.

This application should be discussed on the -dev ML this week and
considered at the TC meeting on April 30. Let me know if you had any
urgent stuff to discuss that can't wait next week. FWIW we'll do a quick
Summit feedback round at the Release/Project meeting tomorrow at 21:00,
so if you want to raise issues about that, you can do it there.

Cheers,

Chair, OpenStack Technical Committee