[openstack-tc] TC Meeting tomorrow Tue Apr 2, 20:00 UTC

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Mon Apr 1 14:50:13 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2013-04-01 at 14:17 +0200, Thierry Carrez wrote:
> Welcome to new and returning members of the Technical Committee !
>
> Tomorrow at 20:00 UTC we'll hold an introductory TC meeting on
> #openstack-meeting with the following agenda:
>
> * Best date for a TC members dinner during the Summit

I we do at 6/6.30, I've no real preference for a day

> * Discussion: Policy on use of GPL libraries [1]
>
> [1]
> http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2013-March/006772.html

Sorry, I'm unlikely to be able to make it - I'm travelling and have a
meeting I can't miss at that time

So, can we punt the GPL libraries issue for another week? AFAIK Richard
Fontana is working with the Legal Affairs committee, but I think some
views from TC folks would help them

Cheers,
Mark.