[openstack-tc] TC meeting tomorrow Tue Oct 23, 20:00 UTC

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Fri Nov 2 21:13:41 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-11-02 at 21:59 +0100, Thierry Carrez wrote:
> Thierry Carrez wrote:
> > 3rd-party API discussion... (btw we still need a thread started on
> > openstack-dev for that).
>
> And now I see it was just started :)
>
> Would be good if we could somehow keep the discussion only on
> openstack-dev rather than cross-posted to a moderated list.

Stefano made the same point and I didn't understand what the problem was
first ... the issue is having to approve messages from folks who aren't
on -tc

I cross-posted because TC folks really need to follow these discussions
and I fear without the cross-posting things will just get lost in -dev

Cheers,
Mark.