[openstack-tc] TC meeting tomorrow Tue Oct 23, 20:00 UTC

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Nov 2 20:58:18 UTC 2012

Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> On Mon, 2012-10-22 at 09:44 -0700, Monty Taylor wrote:
>> I'd also like a quick check in with folks on underlying distro support
>> policy and about python 2.6 policy:
>
> Any reason that openstack-dev wasn't included on this thread?
>
> Was about to reply, but think the discussion should be open to a wider
> audience

It indeed should. I think Monty's goal was to kick off the discussion
topic (this is not a motion or a final decision meeting yet), then
follow up with a mailing-list post to refine a clear motion that would
be presented for a future meeting. A bit like how Vish introduced the
3rd-party API discussion... (btw we still need a thread started on
openstack-dev for that).

--
Thierry