[openstack-tc] TC meeting today Tue Dec 18, 20:00 UTC

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Dec 18 10:16:26 UTC 2012

Hello members of the TC,

Today at 20:00 UTC we'll hold a TC meeting with the following agenda:

* Update on the "Future of Incubation / core" joint committee
* Discussion: Potential Grizzly release schedule changes to match
probable summit date
* Ongoing discussion: Distro & Python 2.6/3.x support policy (mtaylor)

About the second point: it looks like the next summit will be held the
week of April 29, which means 3 full weeks after release. We may want to
adapt the release schedule to avoid having the summit that late in the
cycle. Potential changes are proposed at [1], noting that I'm away on
the week of February 28...

[1] http://ubuntuone.com/25a7M1o3jyNAjBUTOfZkHx

Regards,

TC Chair