[Openstack-stable-maint] Havana freeze exception request

Alessandro Pilotti apilotti at cloudbasesolutions.com
Thu Sep 18 23:33:02 UTC 2014

On 18 Sep 2014, at 19:44, Alan Pevec <apevec at gmail.com> wrote:

>> I do not see a problem with approving this. I think that the issue is more
>> with the patch of the driver - that is, the change in
>> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/117144/3/nova/virt/hyperv/__init__.py
>
> That's adding shortcut, previous path would still work, so it's
> backward compatbile.
> I'm +2, it's not risky and proposed by the driver maintainer, let's
> make their last wish (on Havana) true.

Cool, I just wanted to have the last commit ever on Havana (kidding!).
It’s just a matter of consistency in the driver class path option across versions,
so that we don’t have to deal with users asking why the driver is not getting loaded
when they copy config files acress releases.

Thanks!!

Alessandro