[Openstack-stable-maint] Change in openstack/neutron[stable/havana]: Multiple Neutron operations using script fails on Brocade Pl...

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 17:48:32 UTC 2014

Hi Anita,

regarding few neutron stable/havana patches you pulled out of gate e.g.

>> New patchset patch-id matches previous patchset, but commit message has changed.
>> To view, visit https://review.openstack.org/70232
> Removed from the gate due to failing tests. Please do not reverify
> or reapprove until neutron gate tests are stable.

I'm not sure this is specific to neutron gate tests, there are few
know (waiting for...to be become ACTIVE and SSH timeouts) since long
time.
I was trying to get last few patches in 2013.2.2 stable/havana release
on Thursday Feb 06.
Which specific gate issues are you fixing and what is ETA?

Cheers,
Alan