[Openstack-stable-maint] Folsom EOL

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Nov 15 19:29:52 UTC 2013

As I'm sure everyone's aware, Folsom reached its scheduled end of
support at the time of the Havana release. A couple days ago we
removed the CI jobs for stable/folsom branches and related bits in
devstack-gate specific to supporting those. I'm going to abandon the
currently open reviews for branch:stable/folsom in Gerrit with a
link to this ML thread, at which point we should signed-tag the tip
of the stable/folsom branch with the name folsom-eol on each of the
following projects:

 * openstack/ceilometer

 * openstack/cinder

 * openstack/glance

 * openstack/horizon

 * openstack/keystone

 * openstack/neutron

 * openstack/nova

 * openstack/swift

After which we can delete those branches. In addition we should
probably do something about these which also have open stable/folsom
branches currently:

 * openstack-dev/devstack

 * openstack-dev/grenade

 * openstack/openstack-manuals