[Openstack-stable-maint] stable/grizzly freeze WAS Preparing for 2013.1.1 stable/grizzly

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Fri May 3 17:16:44 UTC 2013

2013/5/3 Alan Pevec <apevec at gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
>
>> First stable/grizzly release 2013.1.1 is planned for May 9 - early
>> release to pick up critical Grizzly fixes as suggested by Daviey.
>> That puts stable freeze date on May 2, which is already next week!
>
> please consider stable/grizzly frozen now and reserve +2 for critical
> issues only.
> There are few open Nova stable reviews but Russell said it's nothing
> critical, please speak up now if you don't agree.

I got two requests for exceptions on IRC:

* Horizon, from Julie: seems to be minor issue but potentially
confusing for the first time users, so I'll approve it
  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/28139/

* Keystone, from Dolph: no patch yet, critical issue "blurring the
line between bug fix and feature change"
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/keystone/+bug/1175838

Cheers,
Alan