[Openstack-stable-maint] Preparing for 2012.2.4

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 18:49:33 UTC 2013

2013/4/2 Mark McLoughlin <markmc at redhat.com>:
> So, we're still hoping to do the RC this week but there's a lot of
> reviews outstanding. Please do jump in and help clear the queue:
>
> https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+branch:stable/folsom,n,z

Current status is:

* Keystone
  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/23842/
    missing 2nd +2 but it's controversial and might be dropped, Joe?

* Nova
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/25640/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/25641/
  missing 2nd +2
  I don't feel confident enough in Nova exception handling to approve
this, so I'd like to see someone from Nova to chime in - Vish,
Padraig?

* Cinder - bunch of backports missing +2s
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/cinder+branch:stable/folsom,n,z

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/23914/
  John, can you now remove -2 ? It is needed by
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/24170/

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/25508/
  This one is controversial as it's a feature backport, can someone
from Cinder team chime in?

Considering the review backlog, freeze on stable/folsom will be
delayed to tomorrow morning to give us time to review what we can.
Please take some time to look at outstanding stable reviews today!

Cheers,
Alan