[Openstack-sigs] Capturing Feedback/Input

Rochelle Grober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Fri Sep 21 17:44:09 UTC 2018

how about community input. or community discourse or something like that. community includes everyone.

Rochelle Grober Rochelle Grober
M: +1-6508889722<tel:+1-6508889722>(preferred)
E: rochelle.grober at huawei.com<mailto:rochelle.grober at huawei.com>
2012<tel:2012>实验室-硅谷研究所技术规划及合作部
2012<tel:2012> Laboratories-Silicon Valley Technology Planning & Cooperation,Silicon Valley Research Center