[Openstack-sigs] Capturing Feedback/Input

Tobias Rydberg tobias.rydberg at citynetwork.eu
Fri Sep 21 12:28:24 UTC 2018

+1 to this as well.

Regarding migrating everything for all WGs to storyboard, not 100
convinced that all WGs/SIGs will agree on that, even though I like the
structure of the proposal here. I still think that it would be great to
setup up this structure and start off easy, like adding the "top 3
items" as discussed earlier.

Just let me know Melvin what you need me to do to help you out here!

Tobias Rydberg
Senior Developer
Twitter & IRC: tobberydberg

www.citynetwork.eu | www.citycloud.com

INNOVATION THROUGH OPEN IT INFRASTRUCTURE
ISO 9001, 14001, 27001, 27015 & 27018 CERTIFIED