[Openstack-sigs] [Openstack-operators] [tc]Global Reachout Proposal

Chris Dent cdent+os at anticdent.org
Tue Sep 18 17:58:19 UTC 2018

On Tue, 18 Sep 2018, Doug Hellmann wrote:

> Given the time zone differences between many of our regular
> contributors and the folks in China, I wonder if it would be better
> to emphasize the use of the mailing list anyway.

Yes. If our goal is to have a medium which is accessible and useful
to a diveristy of time zones and languages, the mailing list is the
async medium that we've got.

I agree that if there are synchronous media that (only some) people
choose to use then some one or several from those media should try
to reflect important stuff in both directions and strive to drive
people to the mailing list(s).