[Openstack-sigs] [self-healing][all] Expose SIG to user/ops

Afek, Ifat (Nokia - IL/Kfar Sava) ifat.afek at nokia.com
Tue Sep 4 07:09:20 UTC 2018

On 2018-09-03, 8:16 PM, "Adam Spiers" <aspiers at suse.com> wrote:

    An article in SuperUser is a great idea, and it's really funny (and
    good!) that you suggested that, because Lauren and Allison already
    suggested that to me, and I made an initial plan which includes asking
    you to help write the material ;-)

        https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/HA-self-healing-article

    I would also like to invite other PTLs working in the self-healing
    space (e.g. Ifat, Eric) to contribute, and anyone else who thinks they
    could help (e.g. Nemat, Andrew B).  I've added this and a few other
    things to the agenda for Denver:

        https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/self-healing-sig-stein-ptg

Hi Adam, Rico,

Great initiative!
Unfortunately, I will not attend the PTG this time. But I’ll be happy to help with the article or whatever else is needed.

Br,
Ifat