[Openstack-sigs] [Openstack-operators] [SIGS] Ops Tools SIG

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo majopela at redhat.com
Thu Oct 11 14:19:38 UTC 2018

Adding the mailing lists back to your reply, thank you :)

I guess that +melvin.hillsman at huawei.com <melvin.hillsman at huawei.com> can
help us a little bit organizing the SIG,
but I guess the first thing would be collecting a list of tools which could
be published
under the umbrella of the SIG, starting by the ones already in Osops.

Publishing documentation for those tools, and the catalog under
docs.openstack.org
is possibly the next step (or a parallel step).