[Openstack-sigs] [SIGS] Ops Tools SIG

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo majopela at redhat.com
Tue Oct 9 07:17:35 UTC 2018

Hello

    Yesterday, during the Oslo meeting we discussed [6] the possibility of
creating a new Special Interest Group [1][2] to provide home and release
means for operator related tools [3] [4] [5]

    I continued the discussion with M.Hillsman later, and he made me aware
of the operator working group and mailing list, which existed even before
the SIGs.

    I believe it could be a very good idea, to give life and more
visibility to all those very useful tools (for example, I didn't know some
of them existed ...).

   Give this, I have two questions:

   1) Do you know or more tools which could find home under an Ops Tools
SIG umbrella?

   2) Do you want to join us?

Best regards and have a great day.

[1] https://governance.openstack.org/sigs/
[2] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance-sigs/tree/sigs.yaml
[3] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Osops
[4] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/ospurge/tree/
[5] http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/os-log-merger/tree/
[6]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/oslo/2018/oslo.2018-10-08-15.00.log.html#l-130

--
Miguel Ángel Ajo
OSP / Networking DFG, OVN Squad Engineering