[Openstack-sigs] [Openstack-operators] new SIGs to cover use cases

Stig Telfer stig.openstack at telfer.org
Tue Nov 13 15:39:36 UTC 2018

You are right to make the connection - this is a subject that regularly comes up in the discussions of the Scientific SIG, though it’s just one of many use cases for hybrid cloud.  If a new SIG was created around hybrid cloud, it would be useful to have it closely connected with the Scientific SIG.

Cheers,
Stig