[Openstack-sigs] [OpenStack-I18n] Edge Computing Whitepaper Translation

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Wed May 30 08:12:24 UTC 2018

Hi Frank,

As for white papers we decided to move forward with HTML-based publishing and will provide .po files for translation for the Edge paper and future white papers as well.

When we explored the PDF generation options we came to the conclusion that automating that would probably not worth the effort considering the adjustments to make to ensure that the paragraph endings, diagram placements, highlights, etc. are all in place following the high standards we set with our papers we’ve published so far. With all that said, I’m not against trying it, just would like to put the emphasis and priority on the online versions to make sure we get progress.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó