[Openstack-sigs] [First Contact][SIG] [PTG] Summary of Discussions

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 06:38:16 UTC 2018

+1

I obviously would like to see everyone in the community using IRC, but I
realize it's not the most conducive to other languages and that in many
parts of the world that are other options that are the norm.

If we can document these other options so as to be able to direct new
comers to them as an alternative/precursor to IRC while noting that the
majority of the development community uses IRC... I think I'd be okay with
that. Hopefully as the new contributors get traction in the community and
learn the software they would switch to using IRC more as time went on.

-Kendall (diablo_rojo)