[Openstack-sigs] [openstack-dev] [all][api] POST /api-sig/news

Michael McCune msm at redhat.com
Mon Mar 19 21:26:31 UTC 2018

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 4:55 AM, Chris Dent <cdent+os at anticdent.org> wrote:

> <snip>
>
>> So summarize and clarify, we are talking about SDK being able to build
>> their interface to Openstack APIs in an automated way but statically from
>> API Schema generated by every project. Such API Schema is already built in
>> memory during API reference documentation generation and could be saved in
>> JSON format (for instance) (see [5]).
>>

> What do you see as the current roadblocks preventing this work from
> continuing to make progress?

Gilles, i'm very curious about how we can help as well.

i am keenly interested in the api-schema work that is happening and i am
coming up to speed with the work that Graham has done, and which previously
existed, on os-api-ref. although i don't have a *ton* of spare free time, i
would like to help as much as i can.

thanks for bringing this up again,

peace o/